Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Brexit?

So what do you think about Brexit?
    Do you think us British, as a country, made the right decision?
    What are the pros and cons Brexit could cause?
    Let me know!
    Last edited by Shapes; 11th October 2016, 05:09 PM. Reason: Making it look pretty.

Re: What do you think about Brexit?

I think it's all very interesting and I bet it'll turn out that the UK is better off..

Comment

I don't know much about politics etc in general so I can't comment on that aspect.. Just hoping it doesn't cause any hassle with visiting my daughters grandparents and vice versa :/

Comment

Where is it they are?
        I haven't been to the UK in years.. I used to go a few times a year!
        I'm heading over next month to see what I've been missing!
        I'm not very political myself to be honest

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVy7faNKEtM
          My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned . . . .

and that's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ChatMaster View Post
            Where is it they are?
            I haven't been to the UK in years.. I used to go a few times a year!
            I'm heading over next month to see what I've been missing!
            I'm not very political myself to be honest
            They're from Slovenia, its already quite hard to find decent cheap flights so thats mostly what I'm worried about. RyanAir have already stopped running the best route so who knows what'll happen if travel is affected, don't quite fancy layovers in Germany etc with a baby.
            You're not missing much, still the same shite weather and fish and chips.

Comment

It's all a bit of a mess at the moment. There are too many people determined to stop it going ahead. In the long term, I'm sure everyone will realise it was the best decision, especially when the EU collapses!

Comment

I have to do a group project for my Economics course on BrExit. I find it interesting. To me it seems like there are benefits, and then there are going to be loses. I have no idea which decision was the right decision, but obviously people voted for what they wanted the most.

Comment

THE FOLLOWING POST IS AN INDIVIDUAL'S OPINION ONLY. IT IS NOT FACT. NEITHER IS IT GROUNDED ON EVIDENCE HELD/COLLECTED BY SAID INDIVIDUAL.
                  "She that giveth doth taketh away": The EU was basically given by, and set up for the primary benefit of, Britain a.k.a The United Kingdom or "England". She is now beginning the 'taketh away' process as, from her perspective, the EU has served its purpose and now functions only as a hindrance to her future plans for positioning in this rapidly shifting, unpredictable(?) and violent global village.
                  So what do I think of Brexit? Brexit, from a British perspective, is now the natural next step and entirely logical. It is not chaotic or her "mistake". Britain will ALWAYS be doing what she only knows how to do perfectly well: be British!
                  The Big Question is not "How on earth did we arrive at Brexit?!" but rather "How on earth did nobody see this coming?!".
                  Long live the Queen!!!
                  Anon 01.03.17

Comment

Working...
                  X