Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What habit would you like to break?

I can't think of anything right now.
    Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost

Re: What habit would you like to break?

Chronic Masturbation.. LOL jk Mines probably excessive gaming and/or procrastination

Comment

oh my god blaze.

Comment

I'd like to stop the habit of smoking.
        Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
          Chronic Masturbation.. LOL jk Mines probably excessive gaming and/or procrastination
          whooooa, blaze, tmi

Comment

I have a horrible habit of biting my nails when I'm nervous, along with a weird habit of breaking pencils when they piss me off (Dont ask how...).
            The last one would be my hair considering I end up twirling it around my finger every ten seconds / I always have it in my face.
            Three habits I wish to break :3
            Take a walk in my shoes before you judge me.
            Everyone has a story behind who they are.

^^ Taste the rainbowness ^^
            #PinkIsAwesome

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
              I have a horrible habit of biting my nails when I'm nervous, along with a weird habit of breaking pencils when they piss me off (Dont ask how...).
              The last one would be my hair considering I end up twirling it around my finger every ten seconds / I always have it in my face.
              Way better than my coffee habit then.

~Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
                Just so you know, those could be signs of anxiety. I know I have the habit of twirling my hair, tapping my foot/leg really violently, etc.

A habit I wish to break is probably binge eating cookies and icecream.. and pizza rolls. I have a serious problem.
                You were red, and you liked me because I was blue. You touched me, and suddenly I was a lilac sky, and you decided purple wasn't for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie. View Post
                  A habit I wish to break is probably binge eating cookies and icecream.. and pizza rolls. I have a serious problem.
                  Mmmm pizza rolls xD
                  Take a walk in my shoes before you judge me.
                  Everyone has a story behind who they are.

^^ Taste the rainbowness ^^
                  #PinkIsAwesome

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
                    Lol

I'd like to break the habit of me sometimes saying things i shouldn't...
                    Think before you speak people!
                    Last edited by Animal Plantation; 30th July 2015, 01:24 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

One of Mum's expressions were, "Put brain in gear before opening mouth". Nuff said.

~Robert Frost

Comment

:)
                        Senior

Comment

What habit would you like to break

I will write a short story about you. Please list three things you would like to have in your story.

Comment

I'd like to stop playing Pet Rescue. It drives me crazy but there just isn't another game like it.

Comment

I spend way too much money eating out. I need to start saving money instead, it's better that way. So, this habit must go. This is also one of my New Year's Resolutions.

Comment

Working...
                              X