Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often?!

I work 6 days a week.

I try to go every day, for the 6 days that I do work. Monday through Saturday. Sunday is the rest day.

How often do you find yourself going?
    1 Day a week
    0%
    2 Days a week
    0%
    3 Days a week
    16.67%
    4-5 Days a week.
    33.33%
    5-7 Days a week.
    50.00%

Re: How often?!

You should have included a [ 0 days a week ] option
    sigpic

Comment

Currently never but before I was pregnant I basically used to live in the gym as I was a 24 hour gymnast
      You'd be surprised what you can live through. - Aladdin 2

No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart.
      - Kevin Aucoin

Kid... If you need booze or drugs to enjoy your life to the fullest, then you're
      doing it wrong.
      - Robin Williams

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Okuu View Post
        You should have included a [ 0 days a week ] option
        Amen!, Amen! My lil snicket
        My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned . . . .

and that's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Turoine View Post
          Amen!, Amen! My lil snicket

Nyoo.

Don't be like that. Actually if you're staying active throughout the day; that can work too!

Comment

This is extremely decent and not too bad post....You shook posting it...Thanks a great deal for posting it...!!
            Johni

Comment

I work 5 days a week and sometimes 6, or if there's an emergency then it'll be Sunday as well since I work myself and have nobody telling me what times to start/finish. Most days I'll start work in my poffice at 6 AM to get ahead of my competitors, sammich break and plenty of coffee on tap just like what my late Mum used to do. On average I've never worked less than a 60 hour week. I kind of love the work I do.
              Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost

Comment

This is such a great poll! Great work!

Comment

[QUOTE=Nite;910]I work 6 days a week.

I try to go every day, for the 6 days that I do work. Monday through Saturday. Sunday is the rest day.

How often do you find yourself going?
                  [QUOTE]

Once in a blue moon. Gym is boring. Team sports are waaay more fun!

Comment

Technically, I don't go to 'the gym'.. But my job is basically my gym.. Constantly lifting heavy boxes all day.. I think an 85kg mattress is the heaviest thing i have carried on my own.. That's on a daily basis.. But I also do a lot of walking. I walk roughly 6 miles a day, 6 days a week.

Comment

i used to to go to the gym, i had a membership for like 2 years. i think getting out and going is hard, i can't stay motivated

Comment

Working...
                      X