Star Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars

So I just saw the latest star wars movie (Rogue One) and oh my god it was amazing! I am a huge star wars fan and it gave me chills seeing Darth Vader back on the big screen (albeit it briefly) in all his awesomeness. Definitely worth a watch!

Is that a continuation from the one out last December?
    I haven't seen any of these movies but don't want to start from the beginning.
    Which one of the many that there are, can I start from to have it all make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Plantation View Post
      So I just saw the latest star wars movie (Rogue One) and oh my god it was amazing! I am a huge star wars fan and it gave me chills seeing Darth Vader back on the big screen (albeit it briefly) in all his awesomeness. Definitely worth a watch!
      Yay, I am excited to see it sometime next week! It keeps giving me goosebumps ;p

@CM, I am pretty sure that this recent movie is not a continuation from any of the last movies. The movie that came out last year, was the continuation, and I don't think they will be making any sequels for a bit. I think the next three movies are scheduled to be just the one that came out just now! I'm sure you can find one Friday night that you can just watch them all in one sitting ;p You just need to stack up on sleep prior!

Merry Christmas Guys!
      Last edited by Nite; 20th December 2016, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X