are you spinless or what

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you spinless or what

This just in from the Arizona State Att. office anyone using a credit card to purchase credits in chat that were hacked has to be refunded in 30 day period cause Fraud charges can be filed for more info and the site owners name address and home phone thru the Arizona court system any comment Mr. Barrows are you still hiding under your bed .. maybe a wake up is needed like your home addy and phone published so you can answer these people who screwed in person,,,,,Registrant Name: Duke Lawrence
    Registrant Organization: Acqwire Media
    Registrant Street: 2455 W Serene Ave Ste 240
    Registrant City: Las Vegas
    Registrant State/Province: Nevada
    Registrant Postal Code: 89123
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.7863446196
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: @acqwire.com
    Registry Admin ID: 40793f8d0adc42c386cf68532a4c9010-DONUTS
    Last edited by ALPHA~MALE; 14th April 2017, 05:41 AM. Reason: more info

1. I don't really know what you are talking about.
    2. Who is Duck Lawrence?
    3. My home address and phone number are a matter of public record and have been for as long as I've run websites, about 17 years. And even though they are publicly available to anyone searching for them, distributing them out of spite is most likely a crime.

4. My websites have not sold credits for years, and when they did it was through a separate company, connected with 123flashchat.com, both of which have been gone for several years. If you got scammed by someone in a chat room I'm truly sorry for that but the number of websites, articles, tweets and posts about the dangers of chats and giving out personal information are endless. We even recently updated our safety article "Are Chat Rooms Safe?" and published on the front page and on fb and twitter.

Honestly I have no idea where this post is even coming from. Perhaps you should write out a more complete post without assuming everyone knows what you are talking about.

Comment

how about the fact your site security sucks hackers taking full control wiping mods admins n you play ignorant then when approached CM and you play like nothing happened even now underaged , and online preds that you allowa back up cause baby the Arizona AGO is gonna have fun in July when they call you in front of a grand jury for allowing such lax attitudes towards your approach to underaged while supporting adult meaning over 18 themes ,,good luck

Comment

and I'll add you dont have the guts to even tell your so called loyal chatters why you and chat ave are in so much shit with Legal problems care to go in more detail,, I can ,, being former CPS in both Texas NM. and your home State care to go into legal issues in open chat fine with me you rather hide . and how about the charges you face from the National center for missing and exploited children I have a few items to dump on ya pal ,,lets dance bub

Comment

You truly have no understanding of how any of this stuff works and are misinformed or simply making stuff up. If I run a website and use a chat software package that gets exploited and hacked it is not my fault. Find me one that does not get exploited and hacked and has the capabilities 321 needs I'd be happy to move over to it. But in the mean time I'll continue my own search

As far as all your talk about legal issues I face or may face... I've never in my entire life received a legal notice about me or my sites. So you might want to check those sources again.

I know I should just stop responding to you because you're just making an angry rant based on chat rumors and your personal displeasure using my site. But I'm not yet convinced that you're totally irrational so I'll ask you a few more questions, as I'm curious as to why you think I'm responsible for my site getting exploited.

1 What is it you allege I'm doing wrong? I'm using exploitable chat software because I like my users being shut out of the chat every now and then?
          2 What is it you want me to do? Shut down the website until a new non-hackable chat software is developed?
          3 Do you see many banners on 321chat.com? Do you think this is some cash cow generating tuns of income allowing me to hire a security firm or IT or crack coders to de-obfuscate 123falshchat's code and repair it?

I think you're anger is blinding you to the reality of the situation. I run a website with chat software from a company that closed down. Which means, things can get patched but not fixed. So until I can find a new software package that can deal with 100s of chatters using webcams on mobile devices at the same time.... it is what it is. I've spent time and money trying to fix the issues but its beyond repair at this point and there is no publicly available software that does what flashchat did.

Comment

Greg your so full of shit when I serve you ,, I do hope you put up you happened to bring on Fed I dare you to call Me at Address: 901 Washington Ave, Waco, TX 76701
            Phone254) 750-1570

Comment

and I will stomp on your chest for allowing preds and under aged on your site good luck baby

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA~MALE View Post
                and I will stomp on your chest for allowing preds and under aged on your site good luck baby
                You realize that this is why there are moderators, yes? We do our best to keep adults out of the teen rooms and vice versa, and are mostly successful at this. However, it's impossible to tell the age of every single person who visits a website or enters a chat room. We do what we can.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA~MALE View Post
                  I know I'm not a moderator or anything I'm just a user, but you do realize anyone right now could make a false email, sign up to this site under false name, and go into any chat room he/she would like to and furthermore, why are you even here if there are so many issues with the chat, if you don't like it, leave, don't come back, live a happy life away from here, don't be bringing your negativity to the chat forums.

Comment

Originally posted by jayyyyyyyyyy View Post

I know I'm not a moderator or anything I'm just a user, but you do realize anyone right now could make a false email, sign up to this site under false name, and go into any chat room he/she would like to and furthermore, why are you even here if there are so many issues with the chat, if you don't like it, leave, don't come back, live a happy life away from here, don't be bringing your negativity to the chat forums.
                    Alpha was a mod of the gay webcamchat. before the attack. Dunno why the tilt like this. Since there have been no way to purchase credits for so many years and if I remember correctly allowed a underaged person that he knew was underaged into the gay chat and sent nude(undiespics) to while being a mod. And yes that person got a bit upset about it....

Please Alpha get your shit together and smoke less weed.

Comment

Working...
                    X